Now more than ever, English proficiency is a necessity in the global work environment.
Whether you are an individual who wants to stand out against the competition or an organization seeking to build a more skilled team or prepare work-ready students, the TOEIC® program can help you achieve your goal.
The TOEIC program has set the standard for assessing English-language skills needed in the workplace. The TOEIC tests are the most widely used around the world. Blended with the English Discoveries program, enables the ability to tailor courses to anticipating every individual business needs. Levels begin from beginners A1 – C1 Proficiency.
What Will I Learn?
- Practice using language fluently, accurately, and appropriately (including grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, pronunciation and intonation)
- Focus on sentence-level units of pronunciation (patterns of English stress, rhythm, pitch, and intonation), on the meanings these elements convey, and on their effective usage
- Become more confident and effective communicators through mastery of the English system
- Approach writing as a multi-staged process that involves planning, writing, and revising
- Read, write, understand and produce the rhetorical conventions of a variety of text types (e.g. description, comparison/contrast, cause and effect) and genres (e.g. letters, essays, summaries)
- Refine their ability to identify the main idea, most important information, and supporting details of passages
- Refine and expand on listening strategies that will improve their ability to understand various kinds of spoken messages
Take you placement test here so we can distinguish what level you will begin.
TOEIC A1 - C1 levels