Students at this level will consolidate their knowledge of Dutch grammar and extensively practice and develop their speaking and writing skills. Applying taught theories and techniques in context. Moreover, students at this stage will have become independent speakers of Dutch, who are ready to express themselves on any subject in both a social and professional context.
What Will I Learn?
- How to become more spontaneous with answering questions
- Participating in discussions, giving feedback and presenting
- Ability to analyse data
- Report writing
- Construction of sentences with minimal ease, at a high level.
- Syntax & semantics constructions
- Students will have a good understanding of the grammar at this stage. Will already know approximately 2000 words with the ability of applying them. Speaking will be at a good standard in order to develop fluency.
Duration: 30 hours x 2 hour lessons per week. 15 weeks in total.
There will be an additional cost of €60 per person for the Intake.
B1 Dutch Course