By the end of the course, students will be able to apply basic grammar within speech. More focus on developing speaking skills with the use of passive and active voice in an effective way. More importantly, building confidence whilst using the target language.
What Will I Learn?
- How to develop conversational skills
- Combinations of verbs and prepositions
- Grammar constructions & formulas
- Understanding and applying the; Simple past & future tense.
- How to structure words within sentences
- Speaking and writing using, active & passive voice
- Active & passive voice
- Students will already have basic prior knowledge of around 1000 – 1500 words.
- Will have a basic understanding of the Dutch language in terms of basic grammar, theory and vocabulary.
Duration: 30 hours x 2 hour lessons per week.15 weeks in total.
There will be an additional cost of €60 per person for the Intake.