By the end of the course, students will be able to understand basic phrases and grammar. Students will learn how to introduce themselves and answer questions about personal details. Students will apply the previously learnt vocabulary and grammar of how to interact in a very basic manner.
What Will I Learn?
- Students will learn approximately 1000 – 1500 vocabulary words and how to apply them in the everyday use of the language
- How to structure words within sentences
- Structure of questions
- Plural nouns
- possessive adjectives
- Modal and comparative verbs
- The behaviour of adjectives het / de
- Students will have a basic knowledge of the Dutch language along with both grammar and theory.
- Students whom have none or very little prior knowledge of the Dutch language. Ideal for somebody who would like to find their way around in a Dutch environment. Focusing on everyday use of the language in context.
Duration: 30 hours x 2 hour lessons per week. 15 weeks in total.
There will be an additional cost of €60 per person for the Intake.