TOEIC courses (Test of English for International Communication) are developed by Think Smart English for learners according to the set CEFR guidelines. TSE offers a blended learning course for students who would like to work in an all English setting and would like to enhance their language skills.
What Will I Learn?
- Practice using language fluently, accurately, and appropriately (including grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, pronunciation and intonation)
- Focus on sentence-level units of pronunciation (patterns of English stress, rhythm, pitch, and intonation), on the meanings these elements convey, and on their effective usage
- Become more confident and effective communicators through mastery of the English system
- Approach writing as a multi-staged process that involves planning, writing, and revising
- Read, write, understand and produce the rhetorical conventions of a variety of text types (e.g. description, comparison/contrast, cause and effect) and genres (e.g. letters, essays, summaries)
- Refine their ability to identify the main idea, most important information, and supporting details of passages
- Refine and expand on listening strategies that will improve their ability to understand various kinds of spoken messages
Note: the more students, the lower the price per student.
Take you placement test here so we can distinguish what level you will begin.