This programme consists of a two-day course that discusses the tools and knowledge on how tobecome employable. The short introductory class is then followed by an after-care programme that lasts 3 weeks. During this time, students apply their newly learnt skills by using our resources to create CVs and cover letters, as well as make phone calls for job enquiries.
What Will I Learn?
- The basic of becoming employed within the local labour market
- Creating a tailored CV and applications
- Creating a motivational cover letter
- Enhancing communication and other interpersonal skills
- Learning how to become reliable and responsible
- Developing people and soft skills
- Identifying our own transferable skills
- Time management
There are no course requirements for this course
Duration: 2 day block course with a 6 weeks (3 hours x 3 mornings) aftercare course.
There will be an additional cost of €50 per person for the Intake.